Thursday, August 5, 2010

Changing Views

Artemis, your one post earlier about the break in, reminded me why I started this blog. It was to talk about the life of a werewolf. And as it's slowly progressed we've all experienced things that are hard to understand.

When I was human I was very level headed, I wasn't racist or predjudice or anything like that. I accepted all. I didn't realize that I was a rarity among humans. After being changed into a wolf and watching as Zombies were re-Born, I realized how horrible the world is. They hate things they don't know. Humans do. And NO, I'm not talking about all humans. But sadly it is most. They cower in fear at something that is more powerful. Like we can't control ourselves.

Then they set out to destroy us, Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, etc. All myths. They set out to destroy us because we are stronger. They know it. And they don't want to believe that there is something out there that is stronger than they are. Because in their minds, the only "Greater being" is a god that doesn't exist. (In my opinion)

They are narrowminded, it's true. After all of this, this chaotic mess of my life. I realize that there is no way to please everyone and be yourself. I am undead proof that humans fear what is greater, and I cheated my way out of that one too.

-Tony

2 comments:

  1. It amazes me how all this can happen.
    Btw, what ever did happen to ur sister's bf? And, it mite seem weird, but Noe would like to talk to u. He says that he wants to learn more about wolves and he's been asking me, but I've told him I'm a little new to this.
    Oh! And Bella says What up? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister's bf...well...he's stayed away from me. My sister moved in with him, like a backstabber, and I don't see him anymore. Which is great. But I worry about HER safety.

    And I would love to talk to Noe. And Heyyyy Bella, nothing really exciting for us. For you?

    ReplyDelete