Monday, November 23, 2009

Danny's Surprise!

Hey there everyone. It's been a while since I've posted...huh...it seems I start a lot of my posts off that way. Anywho. A couple weeks ago Z started dropping hints that Danny had a huge surprise for me. Well, we went out to dinner at Olive Garden and near the end of the meal...he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. YES YOU READ RIGHT! Danny effin proposed! He told me that he knew we couldn't get married right away, and that it was more substansial than a promise ring. We are engaged to be married...sometime. I cried. Yes, I cried. In the middle of the resturante and was barely able to say yes. The entire resturant did that AWWWW thing that you see in movies...yeah it happened. He told me later, that he had gotten my FATHER'S BLESSING! My human father! Gave my 17 year old WEREWOLF BOYFRIEND his dang blessing to MARRY his 16 year old daughter. AH I'm so excited. I didn't even see it coming. Neither did Lily!

LOVE YOU LILY! Where the hell are you, chica?

<3 Tony!

1 comment: