Sunday, March 7, 2010

Many many things

Hello again bloggerites. I apologize for my poor posting skills. It's a wonder that Tony still allows me to post. Speaking of Tony she's doing wonderful, almost perfectly back to health. She's walking...eating, talking, she's up for the same amount of time as everyone else. But...there's something about her that has scared us to the depths of our souls. She has no heart beat. NONE. It is absolutely silent. With no heartbeat there is no bloodflow so her skin is never warm and not really cold...it's room temperature. She can still change, which was amazing. She changed for the first time two weeks ago. It was amazing, seeing her in wolf form again. But...the heartbeat...there isn't one. She cut herself on a knife and the wound healed as fast as it would've before...but we think...we think Tony is actually a Zombie. The way we've heard descriptions of people coming back to life is precisely what tony went through. Apollo thinks she came through it faster because she is still a werewolf. It's amazing. I read both of the Generation Dead series by Daniel Waters. Tony's pretty much the same as before, no heart beat of course, and there's something in her eyes. They went from gray blue to this pale icy blue. We think she's the first zombie werewolf. We need advice. What do you guys think?
--Z

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's....wow. I think Tony is a Zombie. I don't really know what to say...WOW. Okay, I'll stop saying wow now...I'm just happy that Tony is okay for the most part.
    ~Misaki, Clementine, Joshua, Ivy, Emma, Kaitlyn, Ben, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure in the history of the earth there have been other werewolf zombies, right?

    So I just spent the past three or four hours reading every single post of this blog. This is an awesome blog, I'm glad I stummbled upon it.

    I'm happy Tony's alive, even though she isn't "living". . . sorry its been three days since I've last slept I'm in an odd mood. I honestly thought that joke was funny.

    If any of you get a chance check out my werewolf blog. livingwithlycanthropy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read the ENTIRE blog?! That's amazing. I'm impressed. I took a few days to do that. Wow. Welcome then, we'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete