Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Death has not been cruel

Hey Everyone. Tony here. And I KNOW you guys have been freaking out about what happened. It's okay because I'm fine. Being...undead isn't so bad. I was already a werewolf might as well make me a weird werewolf (who knew that was possible?!) I'm still the same me...just without a heartbeat. It's amazing. I don't sleep now...which is really weird. I just kinda zone in and out, it's amazing all the things you miss when you're asleep!

I really appreciate you guys supporting me through all this. Z has been awesome keeping you updated, honestly I don't know how they've put up with me. You guys rock.

Being so close...to not returning...it's scary. It makes me realize that though my life has been short, I regret nothing. Everything is perfect. I have the coolest friends and my pack is my world. There's no need to worry about me anymore. I'm back and better than ever. I've really missed being able to post and talk to you guys. Danny is still a little over protective but I guess i can't really blame him.

How've you all been? Missed you tons!
-Tony.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your okay and it's good to hear from you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. How's everything going there?! I've missed SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u help me? Wat goes through a wolf's mind when stressed? :(
    -Bella
    ps- I'm soooooooooooo glad ur way better. And cooool! Zombie werewolf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...When I'm stressed my mind sometimes just seems to shut down. It blacks out and I'll find myself in wolf form. I know in Z's mind, it sometimes reverts to his days as a human...we're not sure why. Is something wrong?

    ReplyDelete