Monday, May 17, 2010

Flesh Eating Monster

Before...before I died I was used to being hidden. A shadow amongst shadows with secrets I would die to protect. No one really knew of who I was or rather...what I was. And now, after death has forced me to life again, people KNOW. They know I'm a zombie, I'm undead, I'm a corpsicle, whatever. That much is blatantly obvious. But I'm not used to people knowing. It frightens me.

I saw my sisters boyfriend only yesterday, he screamed when he saw me. Muttering that it was impossible. Only I heard. Outside of the pack no one believes he is the one who murdered me. But he was there. I know it.

Even as the undead the laws of mortals still bind us. Though they don't protect us. Danny wishes to take his life. An eye for an eye, I suppose you could say. But I would rather not, why bring us into the spotlight? Why put us up for suspicion.

Though I don't wish to kill him, I want him to realize that there is no getting rid of me. Torr wants me here and I am. I have my pack to take care of. I want him to feel what I felt, not pain, not the agony I felt, but the horrible things that went on in my mind as I lay in the stages between life and undeath.

Artemis...? How are things with Apollo?

Let me know.
-Tony

3 comments:

  1. The way I see it you should find a way to stop them without killing. They attacked/tried to kill you and if you (or anyone else) goes and kills them/tries to kill them, well, than you (Or whoever else) is just like them. I don't know if this helped any but I hope it did
    ~Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are getting better. He won't talk about prom or skool. He keeps asking if i really like the guy, i keep saying i dont but something keeps pulling me towards the guy. I dnt kno wat to do. im way to confused. on top of that, im tired...

    and ur sis's bf? He'll get wat he'll deserve sooner or later. I can feel it.

    <3 Artemis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not putting my real name, but my friend calls me Soulrunner. If your reading this Tony, I have a question. I am 11. I think I might be a werewolf. I don't know how to tell, but I just have this weird feeling, and a bunch of the ways to tell I got off of the web... all points to me being a werewolf. How can I tell if I am?

    ReplyDelete