Friday, June 25, 2010

Summerrrrr

Oh, I am so very glad it's summer. No more school or nosy teachers. I'm done and so through with it. *sigh* there is some good news though: I was emailed yesterday by three werewolves living in Amarillo Texas. They've been reading the blog for quite sometime and wanted to make the journey up here to join the pack. They were all bitten werewolves from all over Texas and they ended up together, they're all 17, really nice, all guys. They should be arriving in the next couple of days. I'm very very excited and so is the rest of the pack.

How is everything in the outside world?
Tony.

6 comments:

  1. Amarillo is only about 3 hours away from me. :) good thing they will be with a great pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, its me Bella. Umm, we got a prob. Artemis won't wake up! She's breathing, but she's like sleeping and I can't touch her. It's like she's on fire. WHAT DO I DO?!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit, bella, it sounds like she's either having a vision with Torr or...she was poisoned or enchanted or whatever you wanna call it. I would say talk to Noe see if he knows anything and if not, you have to contact a healer, they should beable to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healer, got it.... Wait, Torr? She's been mumbling that for the last two days. Is he hurting her? Is it good?

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. No he isn't hurting her. I'm sure. Torr is the wolf God. He takes care of us. And since the day she was born, Artemis has been his special creation, his special child. She is closer to him than any of us. If she's talking about Torr, then she should be okay. But a healer would still be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony! I got in her mind! I did it. U wouldn't believe what I saw!

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete