Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello All

I am sooo sorry. Moving to Vermont was 100x harder than I ever imagined. I haven't posted in like three months and I am intensely intensely sorry!

So yes....I have moved, we are all safe and sound here in Vermont. My parents were not happy to see me go but they knew it was for the best. My sister's boyfriend has been unseen and unheard of in the past two months. My sister FINALLy got sick of his psychoticness and let him go.

Vermont is beautiful, and with the snow so close to the clouds, the pack is VERY excited.

But...I have some weird news that may...shock you all. Don't worry nothing bad is happening. Danny and I are still together. We're going to be married in December. But oddly that is not the news...the news is (drumroll please) I'm...Pregnant. Yes it is true, 100% true actually. When we moved to Vermont I began feeling a little funny but I figured it was part of the move. When that feeling did not end I had Apollo (Who is still traveling with us) examine me...and it is true.I will not know what I am having until he/she is born.

I am VERY excited and so is Danny, he's hoping it's a little girl (I am too)

I am sorry but I do not have the time to read all of the posts from YOUR blogs i missed in the last months. So please, comment and tell me how life is! I miss you all dearly!
-Tony

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Oh, i hope its a girl! :) Hi sis... life's good, i guess. things r getting weirder here. hope things r good up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope it's a girl too. I am so sorry I've been MIA Artemis. I hope things are well...are they..?

    ReplyDelete