Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Long Gone

Hello all:
I'm not even sure if you are all still on here, following a never present werewolf. But I have returned after it dawning on me that I had this site and feeling awful for not visiting it in over a year.

Updates...? Well, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl we named Catriona. Danny and I were married before she was born. My parents are thrilled. Our pack has grown emmensely with the addition of six new wolves in the past year. We are thriving in Vermont.

Please, tell me how you have been in the months that I have been gone. I am sorry. I hope some of you still follow.
~Tony

9 comments:

  1. Tony, I'm glad u r ok. Im so happy u had a baby girl. I wonder who she looks like the most? :)
    Anyway, I'm glad ur back. I will need someone to talk to in the coming days.
    -Artemis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catriona looks like both of us :) she is perfect. I'm so sorry for having been gone so long.
    -tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok. Actually, I have a favor to ask. I can't leave my fam alone rite now so I can't go find the info, but do u know anything about the Silver Sun Warriors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say that I do...though their name sounds old I haven't heard anything about them. Are they some lycan cult? or are they hunters...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their hunters. they left a sort of graffiti on our door, a silver sun mixed with some sort of orange dust. I've tried looking for info but i can't find any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If they are good hunters you won't. The only place that would have info on them if they are an old group, as their name suggests, there would be info in the hall of records in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to hear from you. No one has really posted in a while and it's kind of like losing a family when this happens. Congratulations on your baby girl; I bet she's stunnning :) And also congrats on getting married, I hope everything keeps going amazing for you. We've all been fine here but it's so nice to hear that you're doing good and life is treating you well.
    ~All of us zombies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, I saw how few people are posting now. It makes me sad. I wonder what happened...? But thank you, she is absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad everything is going well for you.
    -Tony

    ReplyDelete