Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Home

Hello:
I wante to take a moment to post about things that have happened since last year (Besides being blessed with Catriona) In this new home of ours we are surrounded by hundreds of acres of forest, the neighbors (the few we do have) happen to be forest Faeries. They own a good part of the woods so we make sure to keep clear. They're friendly but their food and drink can do strange things to lycans.
Some of the pack are still in school though they attend a mixed race school, I don't like the idea of being at the mercy of humans again. I wish you not to think that I think badly about humans just because of what happened to me. I don't. Not all humans. Though needless to say that I am more cautious of them now than I was before.
We expect new members every day, I am constantly getting messages from people who wish to join us...I just worry that we will expand too much and the town will consider us a threat. Oh well. Things I will deal with as they come.
Ciao.
-Tony

2 comments:

  1. I bet school will be fine for them, even with those humans roaming around there. Acres of woods? That sounds like a great place for you to live and have a family. I bet Catriona loves it there. I hope to hear from you somemore
    ~Clementine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tony, it's Bella. I sent u a box of presents for Catriona. It's a surprise! I kno a elf that knows where u r, so ya. Bye!
    - Bella

    ReplyDelete