Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Coward who changed me

No, I don't know who changed me. As soon as he bit me, he took off, I tried to trace him later but it didn't work. Most werewolves take resposibliity for what they do, and help out the new changling when they are "reborn." but this jerk didn't. It took me a long time to find another like me. It took me forever to trust anyone again, but i still don't, i can't. He was a rather good looking wolf, too. Haha. I just wish that if i had someone's teeth in me, i would want to know who they are. But oh well. That's the past.

``Werewolf Moon``

Any questions, feel free to ask.

2 comments:

  1. ya but i'm being a baby about and not just telling her how i feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that he didn't stick around. Kinda makes you wonder where he went off too... oh well, like you said, that's the past.
    Thanks for answering my question! I'll try to think of another one, haha

    ReplyDelete