Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Town

I bet you wonder where I live, right? Most of you know that Tommy Williams, lives in Oakvale, Conneticut, but where would a werewolf live? I live in a really small town, and guess what? it's mostly "mythicals" that live here. Werewolves generally don't show their true form to anyone but other werewolves. And we keep our second form a secret from everyone that's not a werewolf. I know it's weird. But there are others where i live, vampires come every now and again and Zombies are actually welcomed. I mean sure there are those who are a little biased but if ANYTHING every happened to any of the "mythicals" there'd be a full on investigation. And it's happened before. We have a sanctuary for all mythicals, we have something like the haunted house for Zombies. We have the Moon House for werewolves who need a place to crash. And the Coffin House (we have a sense of humor) for vampires. It's a pretty cool place to live, if you need someplace to call "home" talk to me, it's a sanctuary.

``werewolf moon``

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Thats cool. We'll have to get in touch the minute I turn into a vampire, from being pulled away from humanity!

    ReplyDelete