Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bienvenidos!

Hey Everyone. Today, is the first day of fall (or so the people say) I realize it's been a while since I've posted on anything interesting. But today is for the girls because I'm gonna talk about.......

HOMECOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, homecoming season has arrived. And I am damn excited, I just got my dress today, I LOVE it. It's purple (yes i said purple). I'm going with Danny (duh) and the rest of the pack (besides a few) are going as well. I'm VERY VERY VERY excited. I LOVE homecoming, it's so much fun.

But what's funny is, guys have it SO easy. They can wear their clothes from the year before but us girls cannot be caught twice in the same dress. It sucks. Danny said that the guys pay for everything so that evens it up. And I suppose it does. Cause the werewolf boys do have to get new suits because they grow so fast since last year. And it's possible their suits have gotten torn to shreds within the last year.

What are you wearing to homecoming? Are you going to homecoming? WHO are you going with?

LET US KNOW!
**Vay**

3 comments:

  1. Eh, not going to homecoming... why you ask? It's just not my thing *shrugs* And I also don't like dresses... wearing them, I mean.
    But I'm kinda excited for the homecoming football game, because the band doesn't have to perform at half-time. Ahh, finally a break :) haha
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homecoming? never been to one. But it sounds like so much fun. :D
    But I love football. It soooo much fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homecoming isn't my thing either, but Chloe and Anney are making me go, and I have to admit I'm kinda stoked. =] Gavin, of course.

    ReplyDelete