Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dinner

Hey, I realized I hadn't posted in a while. Things have been...weird, lately. The main thing...I had dinner with my parents...well Benny, Danny, and I had dinner with my parents. It was going really well. My rents asked about the pack...and about Danny and I. Then my sister and her BF showed up, I swear it's like he knows when we're at my parent's house! We were eating and there was this obnoxious pounding on the door. And he comes in holding none other than a silver plated crucifix! He started shouting at us, lines from the BIBLE! It was hilarious but scary at the same time. Some of the names he used:
FORM CHANGING DEMONS FROM HELL
SPAWNS OF SATAN
DEVIL CHILDREN
EVIL APOCOLYPTICAL DEVILS ALLIES (yeah I was like ? too) and the list goes on. I hate this guy and wanna bite his face off. Worst thing is my sister doesn't do ANYTHING, she just stands there and watches. But things got really bad when he started calling me names: Satan's skank, evil satan f**ker from hell (?), and when he called me a whore, Danny jumped out of his chair, grabbed jerk face by his collar and threw him up against the door, pretty much ready to rip his face off. I said bye to my parents, and Benny got Danny. But Danny grabbed the silver crucifix and used his angry lycan power and squeezed it so hard it folded in on itself. Danny flicked him off as we left.

So as you can imagine it's been a very strange couple of weeks.
How's life in the other worlds?
-Tony

1 comment:

  1. The first thing i wanna say is Go Danny. :) I hope everything turns out okay!!!!

    ReplyDelete