Friday, October 30, 2009

This Is Halloween

As hard as it is for some people to believe, werewolves actually do LOVE halloween, it's one of the ONLY holidays that isn't all about religion. It's about the mystery and magic of the classic All Hallow's Eve monsters! WEREWOLVES, VAMPIRES, AND ZOMBIES OH MY. Witches are popular, quite, actually. Warlocks too. At school today my human friend dressed up like the green teletubbie. Jeeze those things are freaking creepy.

I've noticed that on halloween it's all about dressing up like something that's super slutty and that bothers the crap outta me. Go stand of the corner if you wanna dress up like a freaking skank. Halloween's about having fun and I don't mean in the BED.

Anywho...plans for halloween anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I went to my friends halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and a couple of friends went to this haunted house at our theatre and when we ran out we broke a window. The cops had to come and everything. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete