Monday, March 30, 2009

The Odyssey

Hello fellow bloggers. lol wow. Anyway. We're reading the Odyssey in my English class, i love it. Naturally, cuz i love anything that's abnormal to like. I can't help but feel like my life like that of odysseus. His war was a ten year war against the trojans...mine was an ongoing war with my failing humanity. He had a ten year journey home...I feel like i'll never be "at home" anywhere again. He is compelled by god's and witches. I am compelled by my wolf blood. He eventually makes it home to his Wife Penelope on the island of Ithaca and his son Prince Telemachus. But many men are trying to get his wife's hand in marriage so Odysseus has to kill them all. So i wonder...who or what will i have to fight to win back all of my humanity? It's hard to live life in secret. It's hard not to tell your friends why you can't stay over at their house.

``werewolf moon``

2 comments:

  1. Now I see how hard it is for children of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, most people (those who believe in us) don't think it's hard, you know what you get from books and movies but you never know for sure. It's not all fun all the time.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete