Monday, March 2, 2009

Tired of being good

Have you ever had a day where you wanted to rebel completely from everything? Yeah? well i bet your day didn't consist of scaring annoying neighbors. It WAS wrong of me, but it was hilarious. I felt tired of being a good wolf, i mean what's the use of being a werewolf if you're not gonna have some fun right? So my neighbors were having a small "Women's Party" as they called it, just 5 women, no men. So as a wolf i strolled up to the window and stared in, one woman saw me, screamed, and i ducked out of the way. When the other woman looked she didn't see anything. So the woman i scared submitted to maybe seeing things. So i put my head in the window, and the glare i fixed her with would've been terrifying as a human but as a wolf it said "I hate you, i will rip out your stupid throat and eat your insides." She looked up and saw me, before screaming she came over to the window hoping she was imagining me again, i bared my teeth at her and growled. She screamed, again.I repeated this a few times until the woman left the house in a hurry, talking about large wolves and mubling to herself. Oh it was marvelous. I've had my fun for this week maybe i could TRY an behave myself. What can i say? Being a werewolf gets to you.

``Werewolf MOON``

3 comments:

  1. Personally I've never felt like that but I guess zombies feel differently about things than werewolves? (if that makes sense...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know what ya mean Sometimes you just want to be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a good one. I wish I could do something like that but where I live if I were to do that even the women would pull out a shotgun. (I'm a werewolf, just in case you missed that)

    ReplyDelete