Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No sleep in days

It's been days since Danny has slept, he refuses to leave her side. She started moving saturday early morning, she groans and tosses her head around occasionally. Last night though, she screamed, this awful ear peircing terrified scream that we are sure Torr started howling in the sky. Her heart beat is a little stronger, not much. We've no idea what else to do.

Artemis, I'll post a bit about Torr every now and then. To start with he's been a god as long as anyone can remember, most pictures depict him as an all black wolf with a white crescent moon on his chest and black raven like wings. The story is told that he was alpha of a pack in europe and the people in the town knew what he and his pack were. People began getting killed, mauled by some animal and the town immediately blamed Torr and his pack. So the town came to attack he and his pack, Torr made a deal with the leader of the town, that if they only killed him he would go peacefully and the killings would stop. The town leader agreed, Torr was sacrificed on the night of the full moon. It is said that with his last words he looked up at the full moon, tilted his head back and said "May the moon drown me in it's depths so the pain will make me remember the mistakes I have made. With faith in my pack and sorrow in my heart I shall never regret what I do, for if my pack lives, I shall live. I give myself to thee, moon, for I die for you." And as his soul left the earth and they killed him with a sword made of pure silver, he was granted to the moon as a god. The killings stopped and the town and pack lived in peace.

Any specific questions about Torr?
Any questions about Tony?
Any advice for Danny?
Let us know.
Z.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap. . . .SO much has happened while I was away. But I send my love and prayers for Tony and Danny. And I am hoping that you guys really can track down those idiotic masochistic jackasses who did this to Tony. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help ask away. Check my blog later today, I'll post something for you guys.

    Your Friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that Tonys heart is getting a little stronger. I wish I could say that everything is going to be all right but I can't so I'll say that I hope that everything gets better soon.
    ~Misaki

    ReplyDelete