Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Keep Up Posting - update from Z.

...Nothing has changed. Nothing at all. There is nothing for us to do, we are lost. Utterly and completely lost. Our entire world is at a stand still. Since this is such a crucial time for waiting and hoping I figured I'd just keep you updated. ARTEMIS, checked out your comment and blog. First off, No. We know who ever hurt her was the same people that had been sending us those notes. And we THINK Tony's sister's boyfriend has something to do with it. And WHY would they do that? Simple enough. Because humans like the ones that attacked her believe that Humans are the most superior creatures. Since we are not human. We are a threat. Since we are more powerful than they. They believe that their god would never put something so threatning on earth. Nor something that could take the humans out. Get my meaning? It's so ridiculous.

I apologize if I sound a little bitter, my alphess is only in a coma, half dead, attacked by psycho sadistic humans. I shouldn't be bitter, should I? (Yes that was sarcasm.)

Oh and one of us will explain in another post more about torr. You asked.

-Z.

2 comments:

  1. It's not fair, those who are different in this world have to be shunned away because they can't explain or understand how we are. They can't explain how people can turn into wolves or how people can die and come back so they decide that we are just monsters who worship satan and should be killed. <---- people even say it to my face. I'm sick of all this. I want to be able to know that everyone that is different can be who they are without people judging and hating. Sorry, I'm going onto a rant...but please everyone stay safe, and I hope Tony will be okay.
    ~Misaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I definitely see what you mean. What do you think will happen? I mean, I'm a little new to the whole pack thing (I live with vampires) plus my fam never showed me what a pack really was, so when i hear about you guys, i kinda get a sense of the unity and love you all share. But are there others you can turn to or are they in danger too?

    ReplyDelete