Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Fight with Vampires

Hi there everyone, this is Danny. Well Tony is laying on the bed telling me somethings to say so it's Tony and Danny.
We battled the vampires last night, though some of our pack was told to stay behind. So that left ten of us to seven vampires. Apollo came to help too, so that was good.
I know you're all waiting to hear how Tony is, and she's doing well. She suffered the worst out of all of us, this includes: Two vampires bites, MANY scary long scratches all over, and we found a couple broken ribs.
She got the bites because she saved Apollo's ass, well she saved us all actually.
The fight went well, it wasn't Tony, Benny, Z, or Alex's first fight with vampires. But it was their first against so many or so hostile. Tony has been resting which is exactly as she needs to do, Benny and Apollo are watching over her injuries. Lucian is coming tonight to check on us.

LILY - Tony is saying this, i'm writing it down: Lily, Thank you so much. These past week you've kept me sane. You've kept my mind on other things outside our little havoc reaked bubble. I couldn't have stayed calm if it weren't for you. And because of that, I am forever in you debt. As a lycan I give you my word, and my word as Alphess is binding, if you ever find yourself in need of a werewolf or a friend, I shall be there.

And you asked how you heal Vampire Bites. Sadly you cannot heal a vampire bite, the venom spreads quickly if they were to inject the venom into you. These vampires were biting to kill not to change us into vampires so there wasn't any venom. But Tony will forever be marked with the scars of this battle.

Lily you've heard this saying before and this is something Tony made up and she actually has painted on the walls of her room:
"As I fall into the night, i shall kiss the stars goodbye, and hope to whatever god is up there that I shall survive this fight."

If you have any questions let us know.

3 comments:

  1. You kept me sane too, Tony. We must keep emailing, or else I will die. ;) Oops, too late. hah. Painted on your walls, no way!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Sorry didn't see your comment 'till now.
    It's great your a were-wolf too!
    so...Do you need the full moon. I don't. I just can't change in front of full humans.
    Tell m more of your were-wolf powers

    Ookami Tala xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampires attacked you guys? When was this? There wasn't a short-haired blonde girl with grayish eyes, was there? You see, my bff Bella come back a few days ago with scratches on her arm and leg. She didn't tell me where she went, just "out".

    ReplyDelete