Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our New Members!

I told you earlier this week that we were expecting some new members for our pack. Which brings us to 18. They arrived late last night, and they fit it in wonderfully with us.

They are identical twin brothers from Hilton Head Island in South Carolina.

Chris and Kevin

They're the sweetest guys, they love to laugh, they're light hearted and LOVE what they are. They lived with their parents but moved here because they heard of us, we're actually kinda popular now because we are young in human years, teenagers just like them.

Ever seen Harry Potter? Remember the Weesley older boys, the twins? Well Chris and Kevin are just like that, except they aren't warlocks, they're werewolves.

Tony & Danny

7 comments:

  1. Kool! I'm glad everything worked out with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cool! Will they possibley be posting soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW I love Hilton Head! Thats about an hour and a half south from my house! :O and I <3 FRED AND GEORGE WEASLY! Chris and Kevin sound like they DO fit i perfect! Thats great! Tell them I said hello! And ask them if they've ever been up to Charleston!

    ~Lily
    P.S. email me! We havent talked in a while! I'm back in town! Well, my town. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Wish them the best and thank you for your advice.

    p.s: Bella says hi and thanks you for your invitation to you pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kevin! Hey Chris! How are you both doing?
    I agree with Brooklyn. It would be cool if they both posted sometime.
    Do you guys have trouble telling them apart?
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  6. PARIS, BROOKLYN - Yes they will post soon. And we have serious trouble sometimes. Normally one has his hair spikey.

    ReplyDelete