Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Your Story Artemis

Artemis, I read your story. Quite the life, I might add. Your old pack seems much like the council of werewolves. Do you know about them? It depends on where you're from, i suppose. The council of werewolves is lead by regional alpha, Lucian Axel, he's a nice guy. They watch over all the other packs and make sure nothing is out of order. Yet there are elders on the council, that believe there "should only be those born as wolves!" Which is stupid, because if there were only those born as wolves, we'd be no where. I would suggest finding another pack to fall in with, there aren't many wolves who is so greatly blessed by Torr. Your old pack probably didn't tell you about him either, Torr is our great wolf god who chooses his children by hand. He chooses those who get bitten or are born as a werewolf. You are special, you were born with the spirit of the wild wolf in you. Most packs would kill to have you with them.

You are a young wolf so you've probably yet to discover any powers you may have. But I'm sure as you age you'll find that your powers are great. Do not allow that rejection of your old pack or your narrow minded father blind you. You were chosen by Torr just as we all were. You are more werewolf than your father or anyone in that pack because you are the wolf at heart.

It is nice that Bella took you in, but you need to be around other wolves. If you are to adjust to being a wolf you need to have atleast one other to learn from.

A piece of advice, don't be ashamed of your past and what Tala has done for your life. Be proud. Torr chose you as his special child. We are werewolves, Artemis, but you were BORN with true wolf in you. You are pure. You say you aren't ALL werewolf, when you are the purist werewolf. The wolf that changed you is inside, many of us are bitten and never meet their creator. Be strong. If you have any questions about things your pack never taught you, then let me know. We'll be happy to answer it. You're welcome to join our "virtual pack".

NEW MEMBERS!: We're expecting two other wolves, 18 year old twin males that were created last year somtime.

THE FIGHT: I know I haven't said much about the fight. I don't remember much of it, I remember pain and hell and getting bitten a couple times. Then i remember being in bed for a couple weeks with apollo, benny, and danny shoving meds down my throat to keep my fever down. I'm better now! I'm so happy, I morphed for the first time today since the attack. It hurt a little bit but it was a good kinda pain, you know? Any questions let me know.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding me to the "virtual" pack! And that name... Torr... it sounds so familiar to me. And a pure wolf? My pack called me "tainted blood" and said I didn't "smell" like wolf. But your soo right. It's time to move on. Thank you and I know just who to come to when I have questions. Btw, I'm just curious... what powers are you talking about? And yes I'd like to know more about Torr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, it is good to see you doing better and that your pack is ever-growing. Bet you can't wait to add the twins to the mix!

    +em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your feeling better! And it seems like your pack will never stop growing! Keep us posted!!!

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artemis - The name Torr is instilled in our hearts from the day we are "born" as werewolves. They call you the tainted blood but you are the purist there is.

    Torr is the greatest god there is. He is compassionate and understanding, but he's also strong and powerful. He is the alpha that reigns over us all. We all bow to his power before we bow to humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuuka & Em -
    Our pack IS evergrowing. The reason it is, is because young werewolves who wish to return to school come to us. Because we are young humans too, and we still go to school. So they can lead an average human life while still being in a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artemis -
    The powers I speak of are those granted to certain wolves by Torr himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok. Thanx, I thought I was more of a freak then they told me. You see, Tala can come out of me, but I understand what wolves think and can ran really fast... idk if controlling elements is normal for you guys. What you think?

    ReplyDelete