Monday, August 17, 2009

I. Am. LYCAN.

Okay, we wanted to let you know that we're doing something so completely insane that just might make people think that we're a gang. We're all getting tatoos on the inside of our left wrist. It's gonna be a Full Moon with two crescent moons on either side with their horns facing away. This symbol represents the changing of the great moon that we all love and follow with it's mighty god Torr. So yeah all of the pack is getting this awesome tatoo.

LILY BENAN: HAHAH you posted that email of us?! That's so freaking hilarious. I didn't realize how funny it was until I re-read it. Ah Alex, he's an odd one.

WELCOME new Zombie chick!!!!

Lily, I'm telling you we should seriously do some research to see if werewolf teens come back from the dead too...

AND HAHA> You're the best person ever! I <3 YOU, hahahahah.

7 comments:

  1. :( Crap, right before I checked this, I deleted all the email stuff! >:( It was super duper long, and so I deleted it! I wish I could repost it, but I had to retype ALL OF THAT CRAP! :O Maybe I'll add another post? Not sure. I'm gonna research! XD And no... YOUR THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, tattoos!

    And, about werewolves coming back from the dead? Ya, some can.
    When I was little, my mom told me a story a year before she dead. When she was a teen, she was stricken with the scarlet fever and dead.. for like an hour. The pack did a gathering, chanted some words, and Mama woke up with a jump. She was fine but there a 2 catches

    1) the chant of life can not be used again on the same person.

    2)the teen werewolf's powers will not come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artemis - No offense to you, or any hereditary wolf out there, but second generation wolves are more powerful than first generation. While first generation are mostly weakened by the new moon; it gives us great power. It represents the choice in our life, it represents the dark journey we had to go on to break the ties between what we should be and what we became. It breaks the tie between worlds.

    So ultimately all werewolves are different. So second generation may not come back and if we did, the "cathes" could be different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LILY - Aw. Haha, ohwell. We know what was said, hahaha.

    DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. So it all depends on the generations. Ok! :D Maybe I'll ask my cousins if any died recently and for the chants to see the "catches" for second generations. I'll try and reason with them for it. But thanx for listening. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artemis - Let me see if I can explain this correctly. Teenage kids all over the country are dying and coming back, they have to be teenagers and it doesn't involve the spiritual world or any kind of chants. If you haven't heard of this it's really shocking. Check out GENERATION DEAD by Daniel Waters. Or www.zombiliciouslily.blogspot.com she's a zombie and maybe she can explain it. Her name's lily.

    ReplyDelete