Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quick Re-Cap of what happened

Artemis, I'd like to welcome you to the blog. It's nice to have another werewolf to converse with. Yes, we were attacked and I doubt your friend was among them because...they're all dead now. Here's what happened

Early in July packs north west of mine started getting attacked, total werewolves killed were 5. 4 were in comas. 2 still are in comas. Almost every other night another pack was attacked. We soon figured out the distance the packs were from eachother, times they were attacked, and number of vampires. We knew they were coming for us so we were prepared, they attacked at midnight one night. We fought for three long hours and managed to kill all of them, by order of the werewolf council of course.
There are sixteen of my pack, seven stayed behind and our good friend Apollo who is a war-wolf, joined us.
Unfortunately, I was bitten twice, so I was out for a week or so. Fevers, hallucinations, normal vampire bite stuff.

So...yeah. That's about it.
Any questions?

``Tony``

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Well, your ok now. Thank you for telling me that. Bella told me a few minutes ago where she went... she talked with my previous pack. they saw her and the next thing she knew, she was climbing a tree to get out of their territory. She's ok now. I don't know what to do with them. If you read my blog, you might understand why.

    ReplyDelete