Thursday, August 20, 2009

We're Touched

You guys are awesome. We're so touched you all commented so quickly. It makes us realize what's important in...

Oh wait, that was our speech for if we won Ms. America. Dammit... let's try again.

WOOHOO!!! You all rock! Thank you, New-

Dammit, Chris! That's the one for when we become rock stars.

Do we even have one for people commenting on the werewolf blog?
We should, it's gotta be one of our life long dreams...
Ah here it is:

Gracias mis amigos-
KEVIN, jesus, that's the one for when we become soap opera stars.

Okay, well we'll have to get back to you with our speech. But you guys are all really cool for commenting so quickly.

BROOKLYN - Heck yeah, our little sister Haley had a purple stuffed one!
ARTEMIS - Yeah, we love Tony. She's great and like our little sister. We say little but she could totally kick our butts, she's alphess.
YUUKA - Our parents had issues. You should realize they didn't even give us the same last name. It was tragic :P
LILY - I bet you guys were the group of zombies we saw this one time at the mall. Do you go to the mall? Charelston right?

-KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE-
Chris Fufu Cuddleypants
Kevin Tintin Fluffykins

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to you with the whole parental thing. In short, my parents where never together and my Dad lives in one state, while my mom and I live in another. But its been like that since I was born so it doesnt bother me anymore. And I like your various speeches! Hope to talk to you guys again!

    ~Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh we go to the mall all the time! You probably saw us there!!! :O OMJIZZLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. U guys have a speech for Miss America? Well, now I've seen everything. Anyway, when you guys do become rock star or soap opera stars....
    me llaman para darle felicidades. ;D (tee hee, try and translate that!)

    ReplyDelete