Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The First Day

Hey guys! This is Danny, posting about the first day at school. It was pretty great, actually. Tony is in my lunch, choir, Spanish, and business class. We were able to convince the board to give us all the same lunch so it's. Me, Chris, Kevin, Carter, Jon, Rae, Kira, Z, Alex, Tara, Ali, James, Tia, Mikey, Erin, and of course my Tony. We occupie TWO tables. It's funny. We had a marvelous first day,

how about all of yours? If you haven't had your first day let us know if you're totally stoked or if your bummed.

'''''DANNY''''''

5 comments:

  1. I really dont want my first day of school to come. It's gonna be my freshman year in high school, and none of my friends are going to the same high school I am, but I'm really just bummed that the summer is ending. Anywho I'm happy you had a good first day!

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella and I are stuck up here in Vermont. Our first day of school is in a week or so. I'm excited to go cuz I want to try out for the baseball team and try my luck in football club. Have fun with the rest of the year! And if any of you need help in spanish, estoy aqui para ayudar! :D

    ADIOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday is my first day of highschool... but because of band camp, it feels like school already started, haha
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first day (last tuesday) was fantabulous! Anney loved it! :D WOOTWOOT! I'm glad your first day went awesome for all of you!
    But I'm a lil' worried... ask tony if ya wanna know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're having a good time. Well I was supposed to start school last monday but I had to do a lot of things so I just started. But so far getting past the zombie jokes, and rude comments it's been great. I have a TON of classes with Ben and Clementine. I hope your school year goes great!

    ReplyDelete