Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Change

Finally, i got a question about the change i took part in when i became a werewolf. Like i said, i was bitten by another werewolf, i didn't know that it was, because when i was human i didn't believe any of this existed. After i was bitten it just hurt for like a day, but then it burned, it hurt like hell. It was like the very insides of me were on fire, then the worst part was changing for the first time. I didn't have control over myself, think of your body exploding into something that's twice it's normal size. My body was basically ripped apart when i grew into a werewolf for the first time. It scared me. It was the most painful thing i've ever and will ever experience.

To answer your question Zombiegirlx: No. It isn't nearly as bad as it was, it doesn't hurt when i change now becuase it's become a part of me. If i don't change for a month though it does hurt a little. But i've only ever done that once and it took ALOT of patience to stay human all month.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awful, is it still as bad now or have you gotten used to it?

    ReplyDelete