Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The New Moon

Look to the skies! The moon was gone, yesterday, well not gone, it was a new moon. Though they are dark, and lightless the new moon is another powerful time for werewolves. It's a time of worship for us, a time to wander as our ancestors did through dark times. The new moon signifies the great journey all of us go on, the journey of a life time, and the darkness that is always there to shadow your good times. Remember how important it is to not only suceed in life, but to learn along the way.


To Reply to Your Comment: Zombie GirlX:
I'm sorry to reply like this but on certain computers it freezes when i try to reply to a comment. I'm glad to help. It's good to have other "minorities" to back you up. If you have any questions just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...
    you intrigue me, you really do.
    I'm learning something new everyday!
    Nice to know that there aren't just us zombies out there.

    ReplyDelete