Sunday, February 15, 2009

Me

One of you asked about my age, i am 15. I'll elaborate a little about myself and my liking to Poe. I just turned 15 in January, I love anything that has to do with vampires and werewolves. I'm currently reading "The Secret Circle" by LJ Smith. It's about witches. I've been riding horses for almost 7 years, showing for 5, owned for 3. I hope one day to be an author, i've been writing stories for almost a year now and love it. I'm writing one now called "The Reunion" it's about werewolves. I also love design, interior, exterior, and clothing. I love different fashions, i love difference and variety. My friends think i'm crazy, i love scarves, and bandannas, and recently started wearing two different converse's to school. My friends are everything to me, i love them all to the depths of the earth. If you didn't notice, i love anything punk, screamo, dark, whatever. But one thing, i'm not goth, or emo. If you have any questions about me go ahead and ask. If i don't like the question i'll straight up tell you. About my liking to Poe, he's one of the first American Gothic writers and poets. He has a way of writing that speaks from a past time. I adore Poe writing. I loved the Tell Tale Heart it was the first Poe i read. He's an interesting man, he lived a very hard life. He would be someone i'd love to talk to if given the chance. My favorite poem by him is "The Raven" and my favorite story so far is either "The Cask of Amontialldo" Or "The Black Cat" he isn't a writer for the weak hearted or stomached. Any questions? OH and I AMMMM a GIRL. If you didn't look at my profile maybe you should. GIRL not BOY. GIRL. gosh i worry about some of you sometimes. Lol

``Werewolf MOON``

4 comments:

  1. hmmm... we are alike in many ways.
    My birthday is in January (I turned 14), I enjoy Poe, punk-rocker type clothing, 'mythical' creatures etc. I just don't do horseback riding anymore. Personally, I love the dark. My mom is convinced I'm becoming a vampire and my friends probably agree, haha
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. We are much alike. That's cool. I also love the dark, it's more...comforting. In the light you can see things you may not want to see. The dark is more...idk promising. I am WAY into punk rock clothing, much to the disliking of my rentals, lol. They used to believe i was goth, infact my mom still does, but i'm not. I just love dark clothing.

    ``Werewolf MOON``

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edgar Allen Poe is not a bad writer to be honest. I have this book of stories by him called "The Raven and other short stories" so far I have read the raven and one about a girl (it was good though I have forgotten the name.)I tend to keep to myself while in school, though I am sure some people think I am an odd person, I wear black alot, though I am not goth or emo... I just like the dark clothes :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of Izz thanks for commenting. I love to see people commenting on my blog. That's what it's here for. And we have that in common, at school me and my friends are generally considered weird. they call us emo but we're just what we are. Punk.

    ``Werewolf MOON``

    ReplyDelete