Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm SO not laughing on the inside.

Ever had a backstabber you know? One who acts like you're friends and then goes and talks crap about you behind you back? Yeah? Well welcome to my world. Skanks who "Think we should so totally hang out" and sits there and talks to my friend's SISTER about me? What kinda shit is that??? I have no use for fake people, and fake people are everywhere. I get angered when two faced people and posers and fakes try to act like we're friends and they go and pull that. No. That's not how i do things. That's a good way to lose more than one follower. And i'll tell you another thing, this "friend" of mine acts like she's my friggin' leader, and she's not. I'm my own leader, i follow no one but me. And if expect me to follow you around and kiss the ground you walk on...well needless to say but sorry sweetheart. You got another thing coming. Oh, and if you're a person like this, you better get off this blog.

``Werewolf Moon``

No comments:

Post a Comment