Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who's Laughing Now?

Ugh! I can't stand some people. You know? Like there's certain people that just destroy your nerves. Grr...Any who. Guys are the most complicated creatures i've ever known (and i'm a werewolf) they show interest one minute then distachment the next. I mean honestly! If you like the girl just ask her out already! Damn it's not that hard! UGH!

I hope that all of you continue asking questions about my werewolf life. I enjoy answering your questions. Also, have your friends come and visit my blog if you think they'll like it. Thanks to all of you who post comments! Love you guys!!!!

``Werewolf MOON``

P.S. I go by Tony too! My crazy friends gave me the name. So if you want, just call me Tony.

2 comments:

  1. hope you don't mind honey, but i pinched your Q&A idea, i thought it was an awesome idea =]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No of course not! The more to educate the humans the better!

    ReplyDelete