Thursday, February 5, 2009

If i'm me then...who're you?

Okay, so I am Punk, and i'm proud of it. But i go to a pretty preppy school, and i hate it. There's so many prepps that are airheaded and Jocks, my god. I have these pants i wear that are a very bright, electric blue...it's quite obvious that these pants are bright and blue. I walk into a class every time i wear these pants and i get some Jerk of a Jock who makes the comment: "Wow, those pants are really bright" Or "Wow those are some blue pants." I mean honestly every day i wear them i get that. It's like 'No shit Sherlock, i thought they were green' i can understand if someone said that the FIRST time you wore them...but everytime. Now that's just bad taste. I love random people, my best friends are so completely random, but i get really annoyed with stupid people. By stupid i mean those who are so freakin' air headed that they are so deeply fascinated with "Caramel Scented Lotion." I'm not even kidding you, this group of girls spent the entire World History period talking about Lotion. Now it may sound geeky but we were talking about the Greek Gods. That's not exactly boring stuff. Atleast not in my opinion. I'm me...so who're you?
``Werewolf Moon``

6 comments:

  1. You should come to my school, there are all of these "gangsters" or "pimps" here. I would basically be the one girl in my school who does NOT listen to rap, hip hop and the crap related to it. I have few friends, mostly because I tend to keep to myself and I am quiet. But I have yet to see a whole lot of air heads... I saw a shit load in South Carolina, but that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't listen to rap either. I know what you mean about being one of the only girls who don't. I have friends who listen to the same stuff i do. We get all kinds of hell for being different. When we know we're different, it's not like we DON'T know that we are. We LIKE being different. We don't WANT to be popular and preppy. I suppose that's life though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. that sucks but wow, some kids are just stupid. My schools not so bad, she have a huge marching band, soooo I'm pretty comfortable. ^_^
    I think just to fuck with thes lotion girsl, spray different types of perfume on things, and see if they smell them. I can just imagine a bunch of blond bimbos going around a classroom sniffing pencils and books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha That's a good idea. I swear i wanted to slap them. Every 5 seconds i heard "Oh my god that smells SO good" "Oh my god where'd you get this" "Do you smell like this? **Giggle giggle** that sounded wrong" I wanted to punch them! IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao, those girls sound like the annoying people that walk around my school. Only instead of lotion they talk about jeans at hollister. Most people also talk about getting stoned all the time-lame. There are also a ton of 'different' (the term you seem to use) people so we have the extremes at my school and I'm the one who doesn't really have a social status so I feel your pain in a way.

    Seriously lotion!? While learning about greek mythology!? That's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally laughed out loud when I read: 'No shit Sherlock, i thought they were green'

    Oh and greek gods, epic.

    ReplyDelete