Monday, February 2, 2009

The Weather

Hey everyone...this weather really has me down. I'm not a big winter fan, everytime i phase i have to go through the trouble of covering my tracks...how sucky is that? So i haven't phased in like two weeks and i'm going crazy. Hence the blog. Life's full of surprises like well...turning into a werewolf. If you ask nicely maybe i'll tell you silly humans how it happened. I hope some of you awesome pro-zombie and mythical kids from My So Called Un-death come check out this site. Well that's it for tonight folks.


--Werewolf MOON.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, wolf boy...sounds like fun, myb we should c how tough u really r....lol, i dont fight.....werewolves that is

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of: Somebody@ur-door: I'm a girl. Not a boy. A girl. A wolf Girl. whatever. Anyway. What does that mean....c how tough i really am? I'm a werewolf, you really want to try my "Toughness" ? lol.

    ReplyDelete