Sunday, May 17, 2009

Benny's Story

I've talked a little about Benny, the virtually 21, 521 year old werewolf i know. He's a cool guy. Though his speech has improved...alot. He still talks like he's from 1800's. It's rather interesting. Anyway. I asked Benny if he'd let me put his interview up on the blog, he said to go ahead. So here it is.

Q: What year were you "born" as a werewolf?
A: 1488

Q: How where you changed?
A: I stood within the boundries of the mighty battle that was taking place. I was stabbed in the chest. A moon child found me, in piteous sympathy he bore his teeth down into my flesh. I perished, in a way, when i was "reborn" i was part moon child.

Q: How long have you lived in Coopersville?
A: Since it was founded in 1904

Q: How has being a werewolf changed you?
A: I run on four legs now (chuckles and sighs) my entire family believed me perished, but being a moon child is not all melancholy, it is relatively exciting.

``Werewolf Moon``

2 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about the way he talks :)
    So, where was he born? It was too early for him to be born in America (unless he's a Native American) And where was he changed?
    And also, that old legend about how werewolves were first created, that would be somewhere in Europe, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was born in Italy. His real name is Benedetto. He was changed there and moved over here later. He tries to convice me he was on Christopher Columbus' crew, which is possible since that was 1492. The legend started in Northern Europe somewhere. We think, anyway.

    ``Werewolf MOON``

    ReplyDelete