Saturday, May 9, 2009

If someone knew

I was thinking i would tell my sister about me being...you know...not human. But i don't know. We've always been close. Always shared our secrets. She's 21. What would she say? Or do? who would she tell? What would she think? Would she go get a hunter?! I don't know! But how would i tell her?

"Hey sis, you know how i'm always disappearing? Well it's because i'm a werewolf."
"Remember a couple years ago when i disappeared for like two days then came back all gross and stuff? Well that's because i was changed into a werewolf."
"You know how in New Moon, Jacob's a werewolf??? Well, guess what, ME TOO!!"

Haha i don't think any of those would be appropriate.

``werewolf moon``

6 comments:

  1. That would be funny. So your sis is 21, and you are....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... maybe, you can sit her down and start with, "I have somthing that I really want to tell you, and right now, you're one of the few people that I trust enough to tell" and just go from there
    Hope it goes good with her!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, she's your sister. You should be able to tell her anything(sometimes). She will most likely be able to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily -
    I am 15...ish. Werewolf years are different than human.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooklyn -
    Have you ever tried to tell your sister you're a horror story come to life?

    ReplyDelete