Sunday, May 3, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Hello humans, Vamps, werewolves, zombies, or whatever other creature reads this blog. My sincerest apologies for not writing in a bit. Wow that sounded weird. But i've been tutoring...yeah me tutoring...but don't ask the subject quite yet cause you're gonna be surprised. I'm tutoring a younger werewolf in...Werewolf-ology 101. Haha. Okay problem with this kid is that he hates what he's become SO much he tried to stop changing...not a good idea for younger wolves. He's about my age (and EXTREMELY cute) he got mad at the elders when they tried to talk to him about it so i decided to give him a go. He's really smart but since he was first changed he's had a bad problem with acceptance and patience. He actually listened to me when i tried to help. I told him to make a list of the pros and cons of being a werewolf. Being the stupid teenage boy he is, he made a big deal out of it and said "What good is there in being a monster?" So i made a list of pros for him: speed, strength, being mythical, coming in contact with the afterlife, being a wolf, being different, knowing me. Haha yeah i actually put that on his list, which made him laugh for the first time since changing. When he was human he was pretty competitive, he loved football and challenges so i gave him a challenge last week. He would write a diary about being a werewolf, good and bad things that had happened that day. He's a smart kid so I think he'll do well. I'm getting the diary back tomorrow, and i might just put some on my other blog childofthemoondiary.blogspot.com
If you have any ideas about how to help him, let me know, his name is Danny.

``Werewolf Moon``

4 comments:

  1. haha, Werewolf-ology 101

    I hope Danny learns to accept who he is! It seems really hard to adjust to that lifestyle, let alone dealing with the fact that you hate yourself :(
    Send him my best wishes!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to tell him. It is a hard thing to adjust to, but i hope having someone his age to talk to will help him.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool. He sounds like he would be a really good werewolf when you get done with him. Maybe you should teach him how to control his anger, and how he changes better. Maybe even tell him about the moon thing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a great guy. He'll be a really talented werewolf when we get through. I know he has the strength in him...it's excepting the change that gets to most of us.

    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete