Saturday, May 30, 2009

When Humanity is Thin

Danny's been a little off lately, though i am unsure why, since my "date" which by the way, it was nice and fun but i do not believe i'll be going on another human date soon. I was at the mall last night when an older man came up to me and smiled he said:
"Hello, Alpha." Alpha?
"Hi...? Do i know you? And what do you mean Alpha?" i asked.
"No, you do not know me. And i am not stupid, young leader, i know you are a lycan. A werewolf. I know you are the pack leader."
"Listen, Mister-" this guy kinda weirded me out,
"I am not going to tell anyone, lycan. I know what you are because of HOW you are?" Say what crazy old dude?
"How I am, Sir? What do you mean?"
"The way all Lycans walk, the confidence and predatory fluidity of your step. Your awareness for all around you, your quiet caution." WOAH!
"How do you know so much about us?"
"My wife is a lycan."
"And..you are not?"
"No, ma'am." HUH?!
"My wife was alive during the time of Mars and the Salem Witch and Werewolf Trials. I've known the differences between lycans and humans for years." and then this phsyco old man just walked away! What the crap?! He just left. I called after him and he just left!!!! I was so confused but it was funny as hell.

``werewolf moon``

5 comments:

  1. I agree that is kind of odd. . . . .Okay not really knid of. It is strange as hell. And it was totally random. I think the old dude was suffering from a serious random moment.
    ~Kimi (Yuuka's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa... weird old dude O.o
    that's funny and strange and kinda creepy all at the same time.
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was odd, but in a way it was also kinda cool. The fact that this man's wife was part of the "Generation of Knowing" IS AWESOME. The fact that he knew that i was a werewolf AND the 'alpha'? FREAKING AWESOME (in a strange way)
    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's a freaky old man right there! I don't really think I would be able to keep my cool or anythign if this random old man said he knew I was a vampire. That must have been really strange for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was strange. But still cool, you know. LIke epic.

    ReplyDelete