Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Confused.

My subject today is...dating. Yes. May my father smack me in the back of the head for just thinking about dating. Okay, well, I like this guy we'll call him...Peter (no, not his real name) and he told me a couple months ago that he liked me. Well for some physco path reason I told him (texted him) that I liked him (kinda sorta had a crush on him) he said he felt the same. So...now what? I'm a werewolf dammit, why'd i have to go and tell him?! I shouldn't even like humans (or anything non-werewolf for that matter) because it's SO dangerous. I just...i don't know what to do!!!!! Help me. Give me advice.

``werewolf moon``

4 comments:

  1. If you really like him, I would go for it. Even if it is different, it's still your life. Live it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a tough one... I think that you just have to go with your gut feeling on this one. If you really think that it won't work out, maybe you should tell him that now isn't a good time for you.
    Hope it all works out
    -Paris <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a toughy. Hmmm i think you should go for it, i know its very dangerous but there are ways to be safe arent there?? however if you do think it would be too dangerous maybe you shouldnt, but if you do like him i think you should try it, if it doesnt work, it doesnt work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you really like this guy go for it. If not then don't. I know its not really great advice but put aside the fact that your a werewolf, and try to at least have some moments where your just a normal teenager.

    ReplyDelete