Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Pack

I realized like...two seconds ago that i've never really talked about my pack. The other werewolves i call "friends". There's kind of like three packs really, me and my friends, our regional pack, and the pack of us and spectral wolves. Pretty crazy stuff. My pack is awesome though. There's about...15 give or take two. The oldest wolf in my pack is Benny, well that's what we call him, he's been a werewolf for almost FIVE CENTURIES. Which even though he's still only technically 21 he's an elder. The youngest is Danny, he was changed about two weeks ago. They proclaimed me 'leader' of the pack last summer, it was pretty cool. When i asked why they said "You are young, but you hold strength in you greater than a wolf of a thousand years." I kind of wish Benny would learn the twenty first century language cause that whole talking like a fortune cookie thing is weird.

Questions are always welcome!
``werewolf moon``

No comments:

Post a Comment