Monday, May 18, 2009

Tony's Story

I saw that Tony posted Benny's story, and mine. So i thought i'd give you hers.

Q: What year were you born?
A: 1994

Q:When were you bitten?
A: Two years ago on halloween

Q: Where/how were you bitten?
A: I was in the woods after a fight with my parents, a wolf bit me and left. Not very exciting.

Q: What's bad about being a werewolf?
A: (Sighs) Living a lie

Q: What do you miss about being human?
A: (Laughs, blue eyes twinkle, tosses blonde hair over shoulder) I used to hope that i was meant to be something greater. Something...more. I dreamed of being a werewolf my whole life. And it came true.

Q: What's your favorite thing to do as a werewolf?
A: Run.

At this she waved at me and exploded into her wolf form. Therefore declaring the interveiw over.
She's something isn't she?
-Danny

2 comments:

  1. haha, loved the last part :)
    ok, I'm gonna embarrass you now. Blue eyes twinkle? ooooohh, somebody's got a crush *said in sing-song voice* haha, feel free to ignore that part
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore it? How can i ignore it. But to be quite frank the post is true. She does have blue eyes. And they do twinkle. And i will not comment on your sing song part. :)
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete