Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Leaving

Okay guys, this is how the whole regional meeting thing will work. Danny, I, Benny, and the others in my pack will be leaving late friday night to head south for the regional pack meeting. We won't come back until Monday night. Sorry. I know you're probably wondering how i pulled this off to my parents, well I'm going "Camping" with my friends. Which isn't a complete lie. I just left out the part about it being a mass meeting of werewolves. Yeah. So it's still the truth, right? No. i know it's not. Ohwell. Lying gets easier the more times you do it

``werewolf moon/Tony``

3 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have fun there!
    Be sure to tell us all about it when you get back!!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paris. Don't forget to try and enjoy yourselves. And when you come back I hope we can here about it.
    ~Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to fill you in. The regional pack is aware that i have a blog and they review it everynow and then but they like the idea of it. It works.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete