Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We are...who we are.

A few of you posted in response to the post "Give me Chemicals" I was a glad to see that none of you took offense to it, in "public". Well i thought you'd like to know a piece of hate email i got today. I am unsure as to how this person got my email address, though they did, and truly it is the meanest piece of mail i've ever gotten.

To: Spawn of Satan: You disgust me. You disgusting animal. No. You don't even get the right to call yourself an animal, you are a demon. An absolute spawn of the devil himself. How dare you feel you have the right to taint the internet with a hellish website about your immoral and unnatural breed. I loath you. You and every single one of your demonic friends. Your time will come, you damned creatures. I hate you. You have no right to be on this earth! You belong in HELL! When half breed demons stroll the earth as if they own it, we know that the apocalypse is upon us! May Satan's tounges of fire yank you back to where you belong, you souless, killing, demonic, creatures. BURN IN HELL!
From: Someone Watching

Holy crap. Scary right? Let me know what you think

7 comments:

  1. Uh huh, oh yeah, and all you guys are just best buds with the Devil himself, am I right? Honestly, people need to get a life.
    And how long has Benny been a werewolf? like at least 400 years, right? and there were others with him. If you guys are so 'evil' wouldn't the 'apocalypse' have already come upon the world, oh let's say, 400 years ago?!?
    I just can't believe that these type of people think that 'God' would approve of their behavior. You guys are people too! If God really thought that you deserved to die, then I would say that THEIR God is an ass! GRRR, I hate these people who always say the dumbest things that I've ever heard!
    Try not to feel too bad about it, though. You've got a whole group a people right here who are on your side!
    Y'know what? I'm gonna go blog about this, otherwise this comment will become wayyy too long.
    Fight the power!!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Paris. Who the hell does this person think they are? they have no right to say things like that. That person is just a closed minded idiotic fool. Ugh! Its disgusting. It really just shows how immature that person is, because only an immature baby would write something like that. UGH!!!
    Sorry, whoever this person is, they should really just shut up and mind thier own buisness.
    ~Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. i really REALLY appreciate your support. And major thanks to Paris, your post was seriously moving. It takes alot of guts to stand up for those who aren't exactly the most popular...creatures in the world. You're the reason i do this blog, for the humans who care. Wow that sounded cheesy but ohwell.

    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that is so wrong. S/he dosn't even know how it would feel to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the years, I've learned to just embrace the cheese :) haha

    And no prob about my blog. I feel very strongly about the way you guys are treated and said what I needed to ;)
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah that guy has issues man!! creep tactular! im a christian and that is totally out of order i mean...i cant even put words to how weird and wrong that email is!!
    eugh
    whoever it was should have what they said should happen to you happen to them!
    well said paris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your support, guys. You're the very reason i do this blog. Maybe one day if people like you are in charge we werewolves will be able to walk around in society again.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete