Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He's a poet and he didn't know it

Creature of the Night
Child of the moon
strong and swift
judged to soon

Monsters of stories
Where blood and gore is home
Wisdom beyond imagined
Acceptence is all that's wanted

Hiding in plain sight
Humans to wolves
like day to night
Hearts of steel

Unafraid of silver
the only thing that scares us
is our own humanity
lost
hard to find
wolf is taking over my mind

her voice calls me back
like the moon through the night
beautiful and strong
my personal angel.
She impresses me with her strength
but she admits to struggle
the leader of my heart and pack
Anger is the one thing she lacks

Such faith in me
barely even knows
Beauty of star
my personal angel

Hey guys! Did you READ THIS?! Wasn't it awesome?! Guess who wrote it?! Danny did! He's a freaking amazing poet. But i wonder who his "guardian angel" is? Huh.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that was awesome!
    Oh, I think I have an idea who his "personal angel" is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was very in depth
    GEEZE!!! i can't even get roses are red poem right ,, this guy is good :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. That's one of the best werewolf poems I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris-
    Do you? Do tell.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that Danny is saying that YOU are his personal angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh geeze. To be completely honest...i didn't even think of that. Gosh no pressure there.

    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete