Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Actually Blogging...weird

Hey Everyone, I'm Danny. I know Tony (werewolf moon) has talked about me on here. This is kinda strange for me i'll admit, guys don't normally blog in general but when i was human i was so repulsed by the idea that there were some people out there who thought that there were other people out there who actually cared what happened in their day to day lives. Now i understand. You guys are actually all...friends? You talk to eachother, help eachother out, even though none of you really know eachother. And you know that Tony and me are werewolves, and Lily Benan is a zombie. It's absoluetly strange for me to understand. I don't get it honestly. I've never met a differently biotic person other than werewolves, though there are zombies and vampires and stuff in town, it's just hard for me to get why you are all so open with eachother on line. And you all seem to be friends. Maybe one of you can explain it to me.
-Danny

6 comments:

  1. Hey Danny, I think other online can be open because we know that no one will be able to judge us by the way we speak or how we look. Online everyone is equal. Because online it doesnt matter who you are what you look like or what you can do. All that matters is your personality. . . . . Thats how I see it at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is kinda weird how we're all more open online... I don't really get it either. Maybe it's easier to be yourself? most people online dont know you, so you dont have to 'worry' about people already having an impression of you.
    I've never met any zombies, vamps, werewolves, etc. So, personally, I enjoy trying to get to know some online.
    Well, I hope to hear from you again Danny!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danny!!!
    Well, I think that most other D.B. people understand how it feels to be... how should I say it... living in a society that doesn't completely except them. We all know that its hard finding true allies, may it be another werewolf, zombie, or vamp, or even traditional biotic person. We're all lost in a world of confusion, trying to be accepted... or in your case, trying not to tell. I hope that explains it.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, i guess i understand...kinda. If you have any questions for me, i'll try to answer them as best i can.

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh as you see, i sign in under Werewolf Moon's thing because I don't have a "google account"

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey danny! i know it feels odd but hey you get used to it after a while :)
    ive become really good mates with a vamp on these blogs its awsome

    ReplyDelete