Thursday, May 14, 2009

Danny's Story

I interviewed Danny, this is how it went down.

How/Where were you bitten
My house burned down, everyone except me died, i was in the woods and some damned wolf must've felt sorry for me because it bit me and took off/On my arm.

Did you tell anyone?
Nope. I figured i didn't want to curse anyone else.

How did you find a pack to join
Pretty easily actually, there was a couple in the area but the one that actually had kids that attended school and stuff was the one i wanted.

Are you in school yet?
Not until i get better control of myself.

That's all i have for now kiddies! If you have any questions you want me to ask him i will and he will be posting some stuff too.

``werewolf moon``

2 comments:

  1. I know this night be werid, asking help from a stranger but. . . . Help? http://somegirlslifestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete