Sunday, June 28, 2009

The date

Okay. Lily, Chloe, Anney and Madison told us that we should do a whole post on our date. So here goes. Danny took me to dinner at the Olive Garden, which is my favorite resturant because I'm italian. And then he took me to see a movie at a drive in! It was amazing. I've never actually been on the classic dinner and movie date, it was like in the movie Grease. Except he didn't elbow me in the boob and I didn't run from the car (HEY! The guy in grease's name was danny too!) Benny and Z acted like the parent's it was kind of disturbing but hilarious at the same time. Benny is SO not used to the idea of young girls going on dates ALONE. So he was a little hesistant about it, but it's not like he could stop me. Z was hilarious in acting like...the mom. Yes Z was my mom. (?) If you'd been there you probably would've run screaming and laughing at the same time. Okay. So...any questions?

``Tony & Danny``

5 comments:

  1. Z? Being your mom? ... man, I'd pay to see that! :D

    What movie did you see?
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paris, I would pay to see Z act like your mom. I'm happy you guys had fun on your date. Keep us posted!

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Go Z. What a night that must have been. Glad you guys found what you feel for each other. O and Danny, you really are a good guy. Keep Tony happy, and if you don't, she's gonna be the one ripping your head off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris & Yuuka - I wish I had had a video camera or something. Because it was...hilarious. He kept taking pictures and he was wearing a flower apron.

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! It sounds like a blast!! I am in the middle of writing a super long post talking about MY DATE!! YEP!!! MY DATE!!!
    Lily

    ReplyDelete