Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Take a left and the tables turn an Update from Z

Hya. It's Z (again) and I'd just like to give an update from the Moon House. Tony is doing fine, she's get's kinda quiet when Danny comes around and Lucian hasn't been around since yesterday. Here's what going on the the MH.

Danny is still being an asshole. He makes crude, irratating comments about Tony.

Benny is getting pissed off because he and Tony have been friends since Tony first changed.

Ali (another she-wolf and one of Tony's good friends) called Danny an asshole for treating her like dirt. (Tony later calmed Ali down)

Alex can't decide whether to agree with Tony because she's alpha or Danny because they're buds, but he agreed that Danny was out of line.

Tara agrees with Ali and managed to use several rude gestures to silently cuss Danny out. Tony yelled at her.

I am personally pissed but very glad that Tony is doing so well. She is getting everyone to stop (or should I say trying) to stop everyone from being mean to Danny.

I got a chance to talk to her. And she basically told me that she and Lucian decided together to take a break. Here's how it went.
Me!!: Hey, Tony, how you doing?"
TOny: I'm fine, Z. How are you?" I sighed, she was trying to get me to laugh
Me!!: "Where's Lucian?" she shrugged
Tony: "We're kinda taking a break. I told him I had to focus on the pack and he said he had to get back to the werewolf capital. We're still friends but we're not dating anymore."
Me!!: "Does Danny know?"
Tony: "Only you know. But what difference does it make?"
ME!!: "You'd be surprised....Tony? Do you like Danny?" A long pause from Tony, staring out at the rising sun. She looked kind of at peace.
Tony: "Yes, i do. I have since we first met when he came to the pack. I care for Danny alot. Much more than he seems to care for me. I don't know what happened, I was so sure he felt the same way about me."
Me!!: "if you like Danny then why'd you date Lucian?"
Tony: "I liked Lucian, too. Not as much as Danny, but after my sister hurt me instead of being THERE for me, Danny brought Lucian up."
ME!!: "Danny said he tried to talk to you."
Tony: "Sadly, he didn't. If he had i would've had closure with him. It would've been nice to have the guy I like to talk to. But instead he brought Lucian who I didn't know very well."
ME!!: "I'm confused"
Tony: "I like Danny, Danny hates me, Danny won't talk to me, he's a jerk to me, and I STILL like him. I'm confused, my head hurts, and after the way Danny acted I'm not sure what to think."
Me!!: "Did you ever think of telling him you like him?"
Tony: "And have him make jokes about me? Have him laugh at me? Call me names and yell at me? I don't think so. As alpha I can't put myself up to that kind of nonsense. But atleast I can tell how he feels. I can push myself past my feelings for the better of the pack, right? See ya, Z."

I'll be honest, I've never met a girl like tony. She's strong and powerful and she moves past her own pain (cause by Danny) to lead the pack. It's incredible. What do you think we should do, because oddly enough, the tables have turned.

--Z--

5 comments:

  1. Well, I think that Tony should talk to Danny. They really should go out!!!!!!! Well I guess Danny will know soon because he will probably look at the blog... so.... I suggest that Tony tell him before he finds out by a computer. Finding out someone likes you by some sort of technology isn't as good as in life. Hope it helps, but for once, I'm sorta confused on what to say. Usually i have super long comments... but.. yeh. Good luck to all,
    Lily (anney is with ethan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily - She's gonna. She doesn't believe me that it'll make things amazingly better between them but...WE know it will. He won't have a chance to read it before she tells him.

    --Z--

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Z-
    Good. very good. I left you another comment on my blog.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...well, this is quite a turn in events.
    um... the only advice I can come up with at the moment is cliche and corny, but whatever. Tony just needs to follow her heart.
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW IT!!! She does like him. And he likes her. So they should go out. And Z, maybe you should be the one to kinda tell or give hints about how she feels to him. And if it dosnt work, she should just tell him. Thats what i do. Thank you so much for keeping us out of the blue. I'M SO HAPPY! Give them a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete