Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick Update.

Hey everyone, it's Tony, back and ready for action. Sorry for being...uhm...absent for a bit, but Z kept you up to date on EVERYTHING.

I have to do this quickly because Danny and I are going on a date this evening.
We're both doing wonderful, most of you, yes, had been correct about us.

But mostly I want to say...thanks. you guys put up with the ups and downs of being a werewolf, not only that but being a female alpha, it's tough stuff. You guys have really helped.

Sorry that this is so short and non-informational. Danny and I will post tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks again. <3

OH! And R.I.P Michael Jackson - King of Pop and a huge idol for many many years. No he wasn't my favorite person in the world but he was a HUGE star, HUGE. He died yersterday evening from a heart attack.

AND>>> R.I.P Fara Fossett - Original Charlie's Angel, huge star. Who died yesterday afternoon @ age 62 from a very long battle with Cancer.

``werewolf moon``

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to give us ALL the juicy details of your date with Danny! lol
    Have a good time out tonight!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete