Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fortune Cookie

Okay, I'm gonna go Fortune cookie on you guys. I've been thinking about this for a while and i decided to put my thoughts to words.

Every single day I live a life that is mostly lies, my pack and I are werewolves, it's not like we can tell the world that we are werewolves, it would cause chaos. But you see, the world believes we don't exist, and what i wanna know is what if we didn't? Would the world change any? I would think it would. I think the world would be less interesting, what would make people stop and think about something greater? Or would it be the same if everyone knew we existed? If people knew, then would there be any reason to imagine, would there be any reason for wonder? i don't know. But i've met a few werewolves in my time who were convinced that perhaps maybe we ARE an abomination of god, perhaps everyday that we exist is contradicting god's will. I don't know. I've thought long and hard about this. And I am not the most religious person out there, I believe that most things can be explained by science, but i do believe in faith, hope, and fate. I'm not sure if i believe there is 'something greater' i don't know. But i'm off topic. If people knew we existed, or if there was NEVER a secret, would we still be able to find somthing to wonder about. About something greater?

I know that most of this is kind of random babbling but it's just kinda what i had running through my mind at the moment. I know it's strange, but when you're a teenage werewolf your entire life is strange. XOXO

``Werewolf moon``

5 comments:

  1. Werewolf Moon~

    We're all so glad your back! I missed you so much! But Danny did a great job while you were gone. And it may be a little fortune cookie, but i think your on to something! I think that if werewolves (vampires and zombies too) existed openly, then people would create something new to imagine. People always can create something, good or bad, with their imagination if bored. Thats how a lot of rumors get started too. But thats off topic. I think they're are definitely things out there that science hasn't found yet, much like werewolves. Zombies are known about, its sorta hard to hide. ;-) I'm really glad that you got me thinking this, because I'm gonna meet up with the rest of the zombies in out town, and we are gonna set out (but probably not travel anywhere....yet) to find other m.c.'s. We'll try to meet vampires and werewolves, and we will see if we can find other mc's, like fairies, nymphs, and mermaids. Some of you may think I'm crazy, but c'mon, your telling that to a zombie who is friends with a vampire and a werewolf. Everyone check out zombiliciouslily.blogspot.com because I posted a ton of new post! Including my story on how I became a zombie, but your gonna have to scroll down a little to see it. Comment on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyllo!!!1 I agree with Lily. Its very good to have you back. And Man-kind has a larger imagination than you think. Its interesting though, even if M.C.s were to tell the world of thier existance, humans will still think and dream of other things. Trust me, there are a lot of different kinds of dreamers out there.

    Glad your back,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your point, but look at it this way. I know about you guys and I still think up other crazy stuff. Heck, most of us have crazy imaginations so I'm sure we'd come up with something!

    Once again, good to see that you're back!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have a point I'll admit. But you have to understand, there are those who try to give a scientific explantation for everything. I think that if people (humans) knew we existed there would be MORE of those people...Idk.

    Thanks for the love guys. I missed you all.

    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all wonder about that...we don't know...we want to know but than we don't....those are great questions...

    ReplyDelete