Monday, June 8, 2009

More on Tony and her parents

Hey everyone. Tony's been pretty busy today so she asked me to post an update on what happened with her parents. She ended up telling them that she was going to move out and surprisingly they were more upset about that than they were when she went werewolf on them. They promised to keep our secret and were amazingly accepting about us. They actually think it's cool. HOWEVER. there was one person who didn't think so.

Tony's sister texted her boyfriend and told him, she TOLD him that her sister was a werewolf. She broke the promise already. Benny and i were still there when he came, he burst through the door like he was god and i knew what was coming.
BF: "So...how does it feel to be a demon?" After this there was a collective intake of breath. Tony just stared in disgust, she never did like him.
Tony: "Excuse me?"
BF: "You're a demon. The graves give up their dead and now demons stalk the earth." The-graves-give-up-their-dead...does that sound familiar?
Dad: "How dare you come into my house and insult my daughter!"
BF: "You haven't killed her yet? What kind of parents are you?"
Mom: "You lay one hand on her-"
Benny: "And you'll have 15 werewolves on your ass tonight and 500 tomorrow. The regional pack wouldn't take it lightly" We were all standing now, Tony stood in between Benny and I, but the thing that surprised us was what her sister said.
Dani: "He does have a point, mom. There's nothing natural about her being part wolf." I've never in my life seen the light leave someone's eyes as fast as Tony's did after her sister backed up her boyfriend.
Tony: "What?"
Dani: "You have to understand, kid, we love you, but you aren't even human anymore." Tony let out this really scary choking noise, i thought she was crying and she was, but she switched it to anger. Her voice started coming out in growls.
Tony: "You back your BOYFRIEND up but not you SISTER?!"
BF: "Because she knows what is moral and not." Tony's lips pulled back from her teeth
Tony: "Watch who you piss off, cause right now you are in a room with a very pissed off werewolf who could rip your head off as easy as breathe!"
Dani: "HEY!"
Tony: "Don't you start on me, traitor. I shouldn't have told you. Mom and dad, yes. You NO!" Benny stepped up and grabbed the bf by his shirt, he let his nails extend.
Benny: "You dare breathe one word of this to anyone, human, and you will be dead by sundown. I WILL kill you myself. Do you understand?"
BF: "Yes." he was scared now, you could tell. Tony was shaking with rage.
Tony: "Excuse me, but if i don't leave i am going to morph right here." she shoved out the door and i've only ever experienced what it was like to have no control over phasing myself when i first changed. But when we get so excited or angry our body changes and Tony's did now. I have to say it was scary. She snarled the entire time her body convulsed in on itself and she exploaded. Then she turned back to where the humans watched from the door.
Tony: "I'll be back once he leaves. I want Dani gone to. I will come back for my things and then i'll leave. But they BOTH have to be gone. I'm sorry you had to see this, mom, dad."

SO there you have the second part. It was very emotional and we'll post more later.

-Danny

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god... and here I thought her sister would be cool about it and not go blab to her BF about it... who would do something like that?
    And I have to wonder... is he the one who's been sending you guys the letters? or maybe he and his friends...hmm
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my lord...PARIS! You may be on to something there...we'll have to 'investigate' that. I think you've helped us alot...huh..wait till' tony hears about this

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony/Danny,

    Hey Danny, could you do me a favor? Congratulate Tony for getting picked on Tommy's blog. I was picked to, and we are each on of the stop on Tommy's Z.A.A.!!
    And Paris is right, it probably is the emailer! Which probably meant that Dani told him earlier? Or someone else did! You've got to find out! And Danny, your doing a really good job posting when Tony's too busy! Good luck with the 'investigating"!

    ReplyDelete