Thursday, June 11, 2009

Info on Tony

Hey everyone. Unfortunatly Tony is still...off. She's going through the motions of being alpha, of being a daughter, of being a friend, but when you look in her eyes you get...lost in her pain. I've never seen anything like it, nothing at all. We're trying many things to pull her out, Lucian Axel is coming this weekend, we have a vampire and a zombie who are willing to sit down and talk with her. We DB'S are used to being abandoned but i think the thing that hurt Tony most is that she believed her sister would be the one to stand by her. I think talking to Lucian will help, I think talking to Victor (vampire) and Mary (zombie) is going to show her that she's not alone. i think it will show her that, not only is her parents and pack beside her, but the other DB'S too. If you have anymore advice let me know. Hopefully Tony will be up and posting again.

-Danny

4 comments:

  1. As I said before, only Tony can pull herself out of this rut that she's in but do your best to show her you'll stay by her side. And I think its good to have Victor and Mary talk to her.

    Best of luck, send our love,
    Yuuka and Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have her read what I just recently posted. . . It might or might not help. Hopefully it will. And once again, best of luck.

    I'll always be here if you need anything,
    Yuuka (and Kimi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the post to her...i can't thank you enough, she smiled. She actually smiled. She loved the last paragraph. She's still hurting but we think it's the start of a great thing. You are truly my hero, yuuka. Thank you so much.
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just trying to help. And if anything i can send you guys my email. Just be sure to keep in touch and tell me if any of you need anything.

    Love,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete